You have no items in your shopping cart
Due to the intimate nature of the products we sell, all sales are final, and an item cannot be returned for a refund, store credit, or exchange. This policy is in place for all products, including toys, lubricants and body products, lingerie and apparel, BDSM gear, and books. For the peace of mind of our customers, once an item has left our store, that item must be considered used, and is not re-sold.
Many of our products (see exceptions below) are guaranteed under our 30 day warranty. This warranty covers items that are damaged or defective due to manufacturer's error. This warranty does not cover normal wear-and tear, or damage caused by misuse of the product. Determining the nature of a product’s defect, and the eligibility of the product for exchange under the warranty is subject to the discretion of management. If a product is defective and the customer wishes to have it replaced, they must contact email@example.com within 30 days of the product’s delivery. Should a product fall within the conditions of the warranty, the product will be replaced with an identical item, or a similar item as approved by the customer in the event that an item is unavailable or discontinued.
A product being returned to Canada’s Toy Box is subject to conditions that must be complied with in order to ensure eligibility under warranty.
1. The customer must contact Canada’s Toy Box within 30 days of their having received the product.
2. A product must be proven to be defective due to an error in manufacturing, and not because of damage caused to the product after its delivery.
3. A product must be returned with all components, including: all pieces of a toy that disassembles; all components of packaging, including instructions, and manufacturer’s warranty information; chargers, cables; accessories; all pieces of a kit, even in the event that only one item in the kit is defective.
4) A product that is designed to come in contact with the genitals or bodily fluid must be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized prior to its return. A product that has not been cleaned will be rejected for warranty eligibility.
Items that are not eligible for exchange under the warranty are as follows:
• Lubricant, cleaners, body products
• Products without mechanical or electronic parts, such as masturbation sleeves, dildos, butt plugs, non-vibrating cock rings/cages, BDSM gear (with the exception of Sinvention)
To Replace a Defective Item Covered by Warranty
Should a warrantied item be defective, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of receiving your order. In your email please include the following information:
Invoice # (found at the top left corner of your receipt):
Order # (found at the top left corner of your receipt):
Description of Product Defect:
We will approve the return of the product to our store via email, and send return mailing instructions. We will not process a returned item that has not been approved prior to mailing.
When packing your toy to be shipped back to us, be sure to include all components, including: all pieces of a toy that disassembles; all components of packaging, including instructions, and manufacturer’s warranty information; chargers, cables; accessories; all pieces of a kit, even in the event that only one item in the kit is defective. Shipping the defective return back to Canada’s Toy Box is the responsibility of the customer.
If your item is found to be defective, we will promptly ship a replacement item to you free of charge.
was added to your shopping cart
Out of stock